BASE Camp Summer Camp
When School Is Out – BASE Camp Is In! Summertime is for fun and adventures and we can’t wait to play, splash, learn and travel with your family this summer! Join us for our one-of-a-kind programs that offer kids days filled with excitement, and parents peace of mind and flexibility!
What Does BASE Camp Summer Camp Look Like?
– Daily programs for grades K-8 from 7 AM to 6 PM at 2 Fort Collins Locations.
– Flexible days – you choose the schedule you need, whether it’s Tuesdays and Thursdays every week, a week here and there, or something else – you pay only for the days you need!
– Enrichments Clubs! The first couple of hours of each day are dedicated to fun clubs like Make a Mess, Gardening, Lego Robotics, Square Dance, etc. Interest groups that children can select and spend time learning about what they love! Each of these classes is taught by one of our passionate staff members who proposed and designed the curriculum out of their own passion for the same topic!
– Afternoons are spent in same-age groups across 1-3 grade levels, allowing for age-appropriate activities based on our fun weekly themes and field trips.
– We provide a minimum of a 1:15 adult to child ratio.
– Morning and afternoon snack + lunch is included daily at no extra charge!
– Regular daily rate is $44, with opportunities for sliding fee scale based on income qualification, and CCAP is also accepted.
Registration Opens in March! In order to make registering in advance more affordable for families, we open up one month of camp dates at a time, starting with June dates available Monday, March 23rd. Keep an eye on your email for more details as they are released. Spaces are limited, so be sure to mark your calendars!
Cancellation Policy: (Applicable to all locations) To cancel days of care, a call must be made to the BASE Camp office (970-266-1734). To receive a full refund, this must be done at least 7 days prior to the canceled day(s). A 50% refund is available when notice is provided between 4-6 days prior to the canceled day(s). Any cancellations made with less than three days notice are not eligible for a refund.
If you have additional questions, please call or email our office: (970) 266-1734 | firstname.lastname@example.org